Intelligent Static Var Compensator with Generator (SVG) is a third-generation intelligent reactive power compensator that overcomes the
disadvantages of APFR (mechanical reactive power generator) and SVC (electronic reactive power generator).
The intelligent reactive power generator (SVG) analyzes the reactive power and harmonics generated by loads in real time with the
uses of DSP and IGBT and compensates the optimal reactive current and harmonic current necessary for power quality improvement,
in order to stabilize system voltage, reduce flicker, improve productivity, and increase an allowance rate of equipment through the rise in power factor.
Successful reactive power and harmonic compensation
Phase-unbalanced current improvement
Leading & lagging reactive power compensation
Harmonic compensation capacity setting (30% of rated capacity)
Highly accurate Multi-DSP control
RS-485, TCP/IP port, MODBUS RTU communication protocol, computer remote monitoring
Digital control, LCD Touch Display
Multiple protection, advanced safety based on thorough thermal design, secured reliability
High response speed: within 5ms
Self-diagnosis and Event Log record functions
Easy installation and maintenance
Selection of detection method: Close Loop or Open Loop
Energy saving, electronic equipment protection
Compensation comparison between IVC and SVG
- Keeping the voltage at receiving end and enhancing system voltage stability
- SVG has the ability to control reactive voltage fast, can compensate inductive and capacity reactive power quickly in order to stabilize system voltage.
- Line loss reduction through reactive power compensation, energy saving, and social cost reduction
- When reactive power is compensated by SVG, it is possible to lower apparent power, increase allowance rates of transformer and cable, extend lifespan, and lower installation and maintenance costs.
- Voltage fluctuation and flicker control
- SVG can quickly compensate reactive current to reduce voltage fluctuation and flicker.
- SVG is the most ideal solution to control voltage fluctuation and flicker.
- Harmonic compensation
- SVG can compensate harmonics, and the maximum compensation capacity is 30% of equipment rating.
- Three-phase imbalance control
- Three-phase imbalance occurs due to single phase load use and imbalance of individual loads.
- SVG quickly compensates unbalanced current generated by unbalanced loads, and makes three-phase current balanced so as to greatly improve the quality of power supply.
|No. of phases
||Three phases three wires
||50/ 60Hz ±5%
||3CT, for secondary, 5A Class 1 or less, 15VA or more
||6% or 13% / optional
||MODBUS RTU communication, RS-485, TCP/IP
|Heat dissipation type
||Forced air cooling
||MUNSEL No. 5Y 7/1 (All colors available in discussion)
||0~95% in the condition of no moisture condensation
||3% or less of rating